techniques or methods of training what are the techniques or methods of training types of training techniques…
Training Techniques :- basically there are two types of training methods
2. Coaching :- a person having the sound knowledge in related field play the role of guiding and teaching a trainee. and tells him how to do a task or job and corrects the errors.
3. Job instruction training (JIT) :- listing of each job’s basic task, along with key points in order to provide step by step training for employee or trainee.
4. Understudy training :- it is a technique to prepare a trained individual for taking over the charge of his senior after his retirement, transfer, promotion, leave or death .
5. Job Rotation :- the term job rotation refers to transfer of a employee from one job to another or from one department to another or one section to another in a planned manner.
# # Off the job training :- “training a person to learn a task or job without performs it.” a person learn a task when he is not at job place and not actual performs the task .
following are the methods and techniques of off the job training.
1. Case Study: Under this technique the cases based on actual business situations are prepared and given to the trainee managers for discussion and arriving at a proper decision.
2. Vestibule or simulated training :- in this technique trainees learn on the actual or simulated equipment they will use on the job but are actually trained off the job. example – pilot training.
3. Role Playing :- the trainees have to assume a role of a person in the simulated situation. the have to perform as they would be doing a job.
4. Programmed learning :- involving presenting questions or facts, allowing the person to respond, and giving the learner immediate feedback on the accuracy of his or her answer.
5. Basket Method :- in this techniques a basket containing various kinds of correspondences such as reports, letters, applications each involving some problems and given to the trainee to solve.
6. Audio Visual Training :- audio visual techniques like films, video conferencing, audio video tapes help in learning.
7. Computer based training :- in computer based training the trainee uses a computer based system to learn knowledge and skills.